Werthead

• Suthenti
    • View Profile
    • The Wertzone
« Reply #150 on: May 30, 2017, 12:05:04 pm »
Also some spelling changes from earlier books:

Nihrimsûl
Illisserû

Not sure why Nihrimsul got an extra circumflex after twelve years without one. I think you can use them interchangeably.

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
  • The Original No-God Apologist
    • View Profile
    • The Original No-God Apologist
« Reply #151 on: May 30, 2017, 01:25:27 pm »
Also some spelling changes from earlier books:

Nihrimsûl
Illisserû

Not sure why Nihrimsul got an extra circumflex after twelve years without one. I think you can use them interchangeably.

Recent discount at the diacritic store?

There are all sorts of place in the books where they come and go, although not in those two instances specifically.

One day maybe we get a truly edited, directors cut of the whole series...
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 30, 2017, 06:12:50 pm »
On the off chance you want to keep "working" on your sweet piece of art map, consider creating animations that show various treks when selected ( e.g. the path of the Great Ordeal ).
It's me, Dave, open up, I've got the stuff

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 31, 2017, 12:55:46 pm »
On the off chance you want to keep "working" on your sweet piece of art map, consider creating animations that show various treks when selected ( e.g. the path of the Great Ordeal ).
The wiki has some of that functionality baked in. Just needs someone to mark it up ;)
One of the other conditions of possibility.

Kellais

• Kijneta
  • The True Old Name
  • Damnation Dealer
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 04, 2017, 04:14:45 pm »
I'm a bit sad that the trees didn't make it into the map. Now i think the quite modern rendering of everything but the mountains is kind of...distracting. Colors for different landmarks but mountains as symbols is kind of a mish mash of styles.

But hey, that's still an awesome map overall. So i'm complaining because i love ;)
I'm trapped in Darkness
Still I reach out for the Stars

"GoT is TSA's less talented but far more successful step-brother" - Wilshire