The Woolwich Foot Tunnel Anomaly

• 6 Replies

BeardFisher-King

• Old Name
  • The 8-Trackless Steppe
    • View Profile
« on: March 05, 2018, 04:43:43 pm »
"The heart of any other, because it has a will, would remain forever mysterious."

-from "Snow Falling On Cedars", by David Guterson

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 05:17:08 pm »
Whoa! This is wicked! What do you think would've happened if he turned back? I'm thinking he should not have heard the confirmation he made it across, but he did - does he split and there's two of him?
It's me, Dave, open up, I've got the stuff

BeardFisher-King

• Old Name
  • The 8-Trackless Steppe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2018, 08:03:43 pm »
"The heart of any other, because it has a will, would remain forever mysterious."

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 08:39:50 pm »
I have a 401k, and I keep adding more each year as I get raises. My dream, is to travel all of Europe and a few other places when I'm retired. There's so much I want to see. But, London would probably be my first stop. For sure. I've always had a affinity for the place. Just imagine it to be a great place. Never watched soccer before, pro that is, and I hear its huge there. Along with anywhere else besides the US (and its growing), and would lobe to take something like that in. And, just so much to see. I mean I'm a mut genetically speaking. So, I have heritage all across Europe and some Slavic regions, that I know of. I'd just love to visit over seas. It seems magical, and I know how that sounds, but its a dream.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 08:53:09 pm by MSJ »
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

themerchant

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Captain Slogger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2018, 10:06:57 pm »
Sounds like an elaborate excuse for workers to slack :P

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2018, 10:49:23 pm »
Quote from:  Merch

Surely not my dream....
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

BeardFisher-King

• Old Name
  • The 8-Trackless Steppe
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2018, 10:50:43 pm »
Sounds like a great idea for an "X-Files" episode!