General > Introduce Yourself

Greetings!

<< < (2/2)

Triune Impurity Rites 999:
Thanks to everyone for the welcome.

--- Quote from: Wilshire on May 26, 2020, 12:33:51 pm ---FWIW, I listen to a lot of audiobooks, and must unfortunately say that TAE (or at least TUC) are pretty poorly done. I can't bring myself to listen to them, so its been a while since I've done a series reread.

--- End quote ---

I honestly feel pretty similar. It is just weird, like seeing another person's artist expression of how characters might look within our own soul's eye, and it being different. I feel like the PoN audio books were better, I have them on audible, and the speaker would announce the chapters. For TAE, this is lacking, and sometimes when I am working and listening, I'll find I need to backtrack, but not sure how far. Still, it is a welcome change of pace to my usual employment of my hearing which is mostly listening to death metal.

--- Quote from: Madness on May 26, 2020, 01:02:29 pm ---Well met, Pendragon. Also, great name and great display name. Glad you decided to join us.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, I get asked a lot of King Arthur. I have since given up trying to explain he never actually existed as we think of him. Now I just say "of no relation". As for the display name, well, Necros Christos is my favorite band! 999

--- Quote from: H on May 26, 2020, 08:09:21 pm ---Welcome, hopefully you will find some discussion interesting and worth participating in.  Feel free to correct us early and often, we are mostly just old and set in our ways.

--- End quote ---

I have been lurking here for a while, and I have pretty impressed with the fan-theory. Also, the revelations of other readers' insights have helped a lot, as well. I should admit that I love spoilers, so I look for them wherever I have roamed, but I am as yet all caught up in the Second Apocalypse readings. Note that I do intend to safeguard others with correctly used spoiler tags, as the best to my ability.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version