General > News/Announcements

Scheduled Downtime

<< < (6/6)

Wilshire:
Thank you both for your comments. Still working on contacting Sovin, but I'll be sure to bring it up.

Wilshire:
Thanks to SmilerLoki, there have been some fixes to problems that have been plaguing the forum for months. The message box up front should work properly now (limited to 1024 characters rather than 60ish), and we should be able to properly use special character in posts.

Thanks again SmilerLoki.

That said, if other issues arise, please let us know.

Madness:
I still can't download a database from SMF and I noticed it takes quite a bit of time to clear after we've rejected Spam-Sranc before the pending users notation disappears.

Thanks again for all you guys have done.

SmilerLoki:

--- Quote from: Madness on December 17, 2020, 01:00:27 am ---I still can't download a database from SMF and I noticed it takes quite a bit of time to clear after we've rejected Spam-Sranc before the pending users notation disappears.

Thanks again for all you guys have done.

--- End quote ---
I've left a possible explanation for this and other such errors and peculiarities in the quorum channel of the Discord server. It's not super secret or anything, but I don't wanna leave a permanent visible record of it all the same.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version