Miscellaneous Chatter > RPG Discussion

[TSA P&P RPG] Setting/History collection Thread

<< < (4/5) > >>

Madness:
It might be best if you three (or four of us, if I start partaking) designate one person to be the filing cabinet and share word docs privately amongst you.

Garet Jax:

--- Quote from: Madness on January 30, 2014, 05:48:51 pm ---It might be best if you three (or four of us, if I start partaking) designate one person to be the filing cabinet and share word docs privately amongst you.

--- End quote ---

I agree.  A couple of the MUD's/MUSH's I have partaken in had such beautiful descriptions, I would almost always get distracted from play.  I would just go "room to room" looking at the elaborate scenery.

Wilshire:

--- Quote from: Garet Jax on January 30, 2014, 06:24:09 pm ---
--- Quote from: Madness on January 30, 2014, 05:48:51 pm ---It might be best if you three (or four of us, if I start partaking) designate one person to be the filing cabinet and share word docs privately amongst you.

--- End quote ---

I agree.  A couple of the MUD's/MUSH's I have partaken in had such beautiful descriptions, I would almost always get distracted from play.  I would just go "room to room" looking at the elaborate scenery.

--- End quote ---

MUD/MUSH ???

Anyone use dropbox? Its basically a shared drive stored in a 'cloud' that can be accessed individually if given permission by the person who set it up. Its not a very big application and its free, though it might require an email account to access. I could set something like that up and PM those interested.

If someone has a better idea though I'm game. Anyone with misgivings about a shared online drive?

Wilshire:
I will have the second half of TDTCB noterized soonish, and will start TWP in the nearish future (assuming I get the motivation to do so).

Wilshire:
not sure what this is, but it might be useful

http://www.atomicthinktank.com/viewtopic.php?p=866482

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version