The Slog WLW - Chapter 13 [Spoilers]

• 18 Replies

themerchant

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Captain Slogger
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2016, 07:09:34 pm »
Kellhus picked Sorweel's slave i think. I'm sure it is mentioned "father assigned you a slave"

Weird that the slave he gets is an agent of Yatwer.

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
  • The Original No-God Apologist
    • View Profile
    • The Original No-God Apologist
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2016, 07:21:11 pm »
Kellhus picked Sorweel's slave i think. I'm sure it is mentioned "father assigned you a slave"

Weird that the slave he gets is an agent of Yatwer.

Indeed, that points to either Yatwer further "arranging" things for Sorweel, or Kellhus being in on it.  My bet is actually the former, I think Yatwer's moves are largely unseen by Kellhus (just like they are to Maithanet).
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira

themerchant

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Captain Slogger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2016, 07:42:27 pm »
The Yatwer leader does mention that Kellhus knows about her and has for some time, secret knowledge is something he prizes.

So i'm not sure. However there must be a twist somewhere, Kellhus can't just plan everything perfectly surely?

geoffrobro

• Momurai
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2016, 01:55:09 pm »
I honestly think that this was Kellhus sacrificing the army of the South. In my head at this point kellhus has already made contact with the consult and has sacrificedone this army to prove his loyalty.  It was like the scranc knew what's the menstatus plan was and in their own way slowly surrounded the men. It was pretty much the same plan the humans were using to kill smaller clans. And the thousands of bash rag hidden in the hoard was planned out  months and months ago and they've just been hiding.

And kellhus being kellhus used this opportunity to trick the mandate into not truthing their own dreams about Thierry life long enemy.
"Wutrim kut miā€™puru kamuir!"