Earwa > The Almanac: TAE Edition

The Slog WLW - Chapter 6 [Spoilers]

<< < (3/5) > >>

Blackstone:

--- Quote from: MSJ on April 11, 2016, 07:45:22 pm ---

Which has been my thoughts for awhile now. I have a feeling that Ishual is gonna reveal something extraordinary (duh). And, I'm of the opinion that everyone there is not dead. Someone or something has to be there.

--- End quote ---
Which we will find out in May according to Pat!

geoffrobro:
Akka seems to be jumping back and forth between to "channels" of dreams. The first being dreams that lead to Ishaul and the second are dreams thru the eyes of Nau-Cayûti.
 Which makes me think more then one person is sending Akka dreams. one person being Seswatha who is leading Akka to Ishual but someone else is showing him the last moments and maybe the "No-God-a-facation" of Nau-Cayûti. Who then went on a rampage destroying Sauglish, looking for Seswatha. 

MSJ:

--- Quote ---Mimara,” he says, his tone so simple with astonishment that for an instant he seems a mortal man. “Your name is … Mimara …” He turns to her, his eyes brimming with human joy. She shudders at the glimpse of his fused teeth— there is something too dark about his smile. “Ages have passed,” he says wondering, “since I have remembered a human name …” Mimara.
--- End quote ---

This struck me and I believe establish a link between the Nonmen and the Dunyain (or, at least will). Back when Akka has the Ishual dream, Nayu Cayuti asks Celmommas at the very end, "Daddy, who is Mimara?". This has to be related to the above quote, and very likely to the very "seeds" that Celmommas has planted in Ishual. I'd bet my bottom dollar.

themerchant:
I think Mimara might be a name in a prophecy somewhere.

Blackstone:

--- Quote from: MSJ on April 13, 2016, 08:32:44 pm ---
--- Quote ---Mimara,” he says, his tone so simple with astonishment that for an instant he seems a mortal man. “Your name is … Mimara …” He turns to her, his eyes brimming with human joy. She shudders at the glimpse of his fused teeth— there is something too dark about his smile. “Ages have passed,” he says wondering, “since I have remembered a human name …” Mimara.
--- End quote ---

This struck me and I believe establish a link between the Nonmen and the Dunyain (or, at least will). Back when Akka has the Ishual dream, Nayu Cayuti asks Celmommas at the very end, "Daddy, who is Mimara?". This has to be related to the above quote, and very likely to the very "seeds" that Celmommas has planted in Ishual. I'd bet my bottom dollar.

--- End quote ---

I read that differently than you. IIRC, doesn't Akka wake up to find Cleric standing over him? I thought this was a case of someone saying something that intrudes into your dreams. Happens to me all the time. I think the significance is that Cleric is just trying to find out more about her. This is before the big reveal at the end.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version