Earwa > The Unholy Consult

[TUC SPOILERS] Quote from Pat

<< < (2/3) > >>

Wilshire:

--- Quote from: Hirtius/Pansa on May 05, 2017, 04:03:00 pm ---Holy Swarm.  We're going full Starcraft, bby.

--- End quote ---
Search zergling on this forum and I guarantee you'll find at least one comment comparing sranc and lings.

profgrape:

--- Quote from: Wilshire on May 05, 2017, 04:30:05 pm ---
--- Quote from: Hirtius/Pansa on May 05, 2017, 04:03:00 pm ---Holy Swarm.  We're going full Starcraft, bby.

--- End quote ---
Search zergling on this forum and I guarantee you'll find at least one comment comparing sranc and lings.

--- End quote ---

Taken literally, "Holy Swarm" might explain how there were so many Inchoroi on the Ark before it crashed on Earwa.  We've speculated that their base form is different, something small.  Maybe they're hyper-evolved insects?  Maybe Wutteat's statement about how the Inchoroi would "descend as locusts upon world after world" is more literal than we think?

MSJ:
I seen Pat complained about this being the merest fraction he's seen of the Inchoroi 225 pages in. See, I don't expect a whole lot really, a little here, a little there. And, you know what? That's how I like my Inchies. In moderation.

Redeagl:

--- Quote from: MSJ on May 05, 2017, 08:47:04 pm ---I seen Pat complained about this being the merest fraction he's seen of the Inchoroi 225 pages in. See, I don't expect a whole lot really, a little here, a little there. And, you know what? That's how I like my Inchies. In moderation.

--- End quote ---
I am expecting much Inchoroi myself,I mean the book is called THE UNHOLY CONSULT, but by page 225, the GO had probably just reached Golgotterath and the battle have just began. The complaint would be valid if he was, say on page 400 ( out of 460) and still no Inchoroi.

BeardFisher-King:
Wouldn't it be awesome if Bakker has managed to craft a fiction so diabolically powerful that, upon reading it, the reader goes completely insane, as do the readers of the infamous play, "The King In Yellow"? I devoutly await a post from Pat that is incoherently lunatic. Like my posts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version