Earwa > The Unholy Consult

Who will die?

<< < (2/7) > >>

TaoHorror:
ok, I'll bite - I've seen some chatter here and there about Moe still being alive - what is the theory supporting this, didn't Cniur kill him with a chorae? Is the thinking it wasn't really him, but a person within another person sorcery of the Cishaurim?

H:

--- Quote from: TaoHorror on May 23, 2017, 12:16:16 pm ---ok, I'll bite - I've seen some chatter here and there about Moe still being alive - what is the theory supporting this, didn't Cniur kill him with a chorae? Is the thinking it wasn't really him, but a person within another person sorcery of the Cishaurim?

--- End quote ---

I can't recall anyone really pitching the idea that Moe is actually alive.  More that it's possible he might still be a factor in the Thousandfold Thought from the Outside.

It's not really all that plausible, but it isn't impossible either.

BeardFisher-King:
Man, does B-effing-K ever dig a dead pool! <shudders with unholy satisfaction>

TaoHorror:
I only voted for Kellhus, getting a whiff from the Grand Master of the Shaft ( i.e. Bakker ) - see the power I have over you, readers? With the stroke of a pen, I can monumentally screw all of you over! Ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa!

A perhaps more interesting question is, who would piss you off the most if they died?

themerchant:

--- Quote from: H on May 23, 2017, 10:38:12 am ---
--- Quote from: themerchant on May 23, 2017, 10:28:10 am ---I think everyone wll die bar Kelhus, esme and Akka.

awkward

--- End quote ---

And here I felt like Akka was the most likely to die...apparently I am the only one, haha.

--- End quote ---

I was joking somewhat. I'm not sure really. I think Akka and Esme may die, Kellhus might "ascend" or sacrifice himself. Maybe Cnaiur has enough and just murders everyone to get some peace. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version