Earwa > The Unholy Consult

[TUC SPOILERS] Walter and Redeagl on TUC...

<< < (9/9)

Madness:

--- Quote from: mostly.harmless on June 30, 2017, 11:30:12 pm ---Holy shit.

Sent from mobile using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Lol.

--- Quote from: locke on July 01, 2017, 02:32:28 am ---...

--- End quote ---

I've updated Tapatalk again, locke, sorry about the double posts - I hope that's the solve.

--- Quote from: locke on July 01, 2017, 02:32:28 am ---This book ripples my understanding of the previous books, at least as far back as warrior prophet in fairly substantial reconfigurations of interpretative perspective given newly obtained information. Some things seem much simpler and at least one factor seems far more complex than anyone has ever considered because no one has ever gone there at any point. I expect this avenue will be a dominant core of discussion going forward and it originates from a fairly holy fuckery moment I never saw coming that makes complete sense. Can't wait to see everyone's reactions to the book.

--- End quote ---

This makes me very excited for general release.

--- Quote from: Yellow on July 01, 2017, 11:16:02 am ---I finished it last night. Oof, that ending.

It definitely felt like the second half to TGO, so less of a standalone book than any of the others, which lets it down a bit. The second half was very well done though.

--- End quote ---

4/4?

How did you find one, Yellow :)?

Yellow:
 :P

Just mean the narrative arc was a bit lacking. If the two had stayed as intended as one (massive) book, it would have been amazing.

Madness:
Interesting. Isn't The Aspect-Emperor one massive book?

themerchant:
Aye it'd have been even better if it was one big massive book, but it would have been better if TGO and TUC hadn't been split.

Although i guess the same could be said of any multi-book story, they'd all be better at once, but like the gods it doesn't work that way.

MSJ:
Could we keep spoilers tagged til after the 6th at least?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version