Earwa > The Unholy Consult

[TUC SPOILERS] Walter and Redeagl on TUC...

<< < (2/9) > >>

Walter:
@Hiro 3:

Yeah, I did a reread of the whole series reading up to this, finishing TGO the night before my copy arrived, so everything was fresh in my mind.

Hiro:

--- Quote from: Redeagl on June 09, 2017, 03:22:35 pm ---
--- Quote from: Hiro on June 09, 2017, 03:19:48 pm ---Yay!

Did you guys come out of a reread, or when did you last read the previous installments, in particular TGO?

--- End quote ---
I didn't reread TAE. Only read a few chapters from TJE,TWLW and TGO right before TUC. I did complete a PoN reread in March though.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, good to know, to place your comments in a context. I've just finished my PON reread, and into TJE now.

Hiro:

--- Quote from: Walter on June 09, 2017, 03:23:28 pm ---@Hiro 3:

Yeah, I did a reread of the whole series reading up to this, finishing TGO the night before my copy arrived, so everything was fresh in my mind.

--- End quote ---

My plan in a nutshell... thanks.

MSJ:
Mine too, almost done TTT. Need to really not watch TV and read rest of June. I had thought of skipping TJE and TWLW and just doing TGO, though.

Hiro:

--- Quote from: MSJ on June 09, 2017, 03:53:51 pm ---Mine too, almost done TTT. Need to really not watch TV and read rest of June. I had thought of skipping TJE and TWLW and just doing TGO, though.

--- End quote ---

It had crossed my mind, but I finally figured, let's just go for completeness sake all-the-Slog's-way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version