Earwa > The Unholy Consult

Why would the Inchoroi fear damnation?

<< < (2/12) > >>

Cüréthañ:
It seems pretty clear that the inverse fire reveals only certain facts of individual damnation.

The JE shows both examination and redemption exist, even for shitbags like Galian.

The non-men who were exposed believe oblivion is a lie, but we have seen that even erratic can attain it.

The IF is a tool to goad it's victims, intended to enslave rather than enlighten.

Same logic would apply for ascension as Ciphrang. The progenitors who created the Ark clearly only wanted those who serve the Inverse Fire to seek one nihilistic goal, not to consider other options.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Baztek:
Why wouldn't the Inchoroi become a part of Gierra's, or whoever is the goddess of lust, paradise?

Woden:
They are so fucking perverted that even in lust paradise are too hardcore for Gierra.

The Sharmat:

--- Quote from: Cüréthañ on August 06, 2017, 09:10:16 pm ---The non-men who were exposed believe oblivion is a lie, but we have seen that even erratic can attain it.

--- End quote ---
Since that's the only one we've ever seen manage it, for all we know only an erratic could attain it.

I honestly don't think we have enough information here to answer why the Inchoroi aren't ciphrang.

SmilerLoki:
I can't help but wonder if it's to do with Earwa's literal anthropomorphism, as in "the Gods are centered around Men".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version