Earwa > The Unholy Consult

[TUC Spoilers] Esmenet the Angelic Ciphrang

<< < (2/8) > >>

MSJ:

--- Quote from:  Duskweaver ---So, if Cnaiur becomes Ajokli, maybe Esmenet becomes Yatwer?
--- End quote ---

I've had similar thoughts, though in don't believe it to be the case. But, just for the sake of thread.

Akka- Anagke/Fate
Serwa- Onkhis
Esme- Yatwer
Cnaüir- Gilgöal
Ajokli- Kellhus and this is why he can't be found.
And there are other connections we could make, just can't think of them now. I just don't believe Cnaüir became Ajokli and I don't believe the what comes after determines what comes before as the universal rule of Earwa. We have too many instances of what comes before determining what comes after.

TLEILAXU:

--- Quote from: MSJ on August 26, 2017, 05:41:52 pm ---
--- Quote from:  Duskweaver ---So, if Cnaiur becomes Ajokli, maybe Esmenet becomes Yatwer?
--- End quote ---

I've had similar thoughts, though in don't believe it to be the case. But, just for the sake of thread.

Akka- Anagke/Fate
Serwa- Onkhis
Esme- Yatwer
Cnaüir- Gilgöal
Ajokli- Kellhus and this is why he can't be found.
And there are other connections we could make, just can't think of them now. I just don't believe Cnaüir became Ajokli and I don't believe the what comes after determines what comes before as the universal rule of Earwa. We have too many instances of what comes before determining what comes after.

--- End quote ---
It's been stated directly that Cnaiür becomes possessed by Ajokli in the AMA tho.

--- Quote ---For me, personally, Cnaiur/Ajokli wading into the hoard, screaming at the Whirlwind, looking for Kellhus. I wrote the first version of that scene in my 20's if you can believe it. Countless things in my life were tied off by it.
--- End quote ---

MSJ:
Right possessed, so was Kellhus. And, Cnaüir was possessed by Gilgoäl in TTT. Which is why I don't believe Cnaüir became Ajokli. He was just useful for Ajokli at that moment.

Yellow:
What are you using for evidence that Cnauir was possessed by Gilgaol in TTT? That wasn't my take at all.

Cüréthañ:
There is a part when he stands against the Nansur where he looks like he is aspected by Gilgaol, iirc. Possession is really stretching it imo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version