Earwa > The No-God

Perspective and answers to open questions

(1/16) > >>

profgrape:
In PON and TAE, many of the biggest questions were answered in the confrontations between Dunyain: Kellhus and Moneghus; and Kellhus and the Mutilated.  His was the perspective of revelation.

Given that there are still a number of open questions in TNG, how do you all think we'll get the answers in a post-Kellhus world?  From whom (and through whom) are we going to get these answers, especially from the Mutilated?

MSJ:

--- Quote from:  Profgrape ---Given that there are still a number of open questions in TNG, how do you all think we'll get the answers in a post-Kellhus world?
--- End quote ---

Kellhus is dead.....but not done. ;) 

Redeagl:

--- Quote from: MSJ on September 01, 2017, 08:49:05 pm ---
--- Quote from:  Profgrape ---Given that there are still a number of open questions in TNG, how do you all think we'll get the answers in a post-Kellhus world?
--- End quote ---

Kellhus is dead.....but not done. ;) 

--- End quote ---
I don't think he will be talking to important people as if he had run the whole thing anymore.... That status is not his. It's time for our hero to shine, one of only two characters to appear in TDTCB and survive all the way..... Drusas Achamian.

MSJ:

--- Quote from:  Redeagl ---I don't think he will be talking to important people as if he had run the whole thing anymore.... That status is not his. It's time for our hero to shine, one of only two characters to appear in TDTCB and survive all the way..... Drusas Achamian.
--- End quote ---

I'd love for Akka to be the hero. I just don't see it playing out that way....entirely.

Redeagl:

--- Quote from: MSJ on September 02, 2017, 04:48:45 am ---
--- Quote from:  Redeagl ---I don't think he will be talking to important people as if he had run the whole thing anymore.... That status is not his. It's time for our hero to shine, one of only two characters to appear in TDTCB and survive all the way..... Drusas Achamian.
--- End quote ---

I'd love for Akka to be the hero. I just don't see it playing out that way....entirely.

--- End quote ---
Eärwa needs a Mandate schoolman to save it from an Apocalypse. Like the First one. Who better than Akka?  Come, MSJ, you need to embrace the Kellhus hate. Soon, young MSJ will be one of us and the "Kellhus is still alive!!!" rebellion will be crushed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version