Miscellaneous Chatter > RPG Discussion

Earwan roleplaying

<< < (3/7) > >>

TaoHorror:

--- Quote from: Wilshire on August 23, 2017, 05:29:59 pm ---nicodante, very cool. You too TaoHorror - 40 years? So long.

--- Quote from: nicodante on August 23, 2017, 05:28:37 pm ---Playing with non-readers who know nothing will get very interesting when I make one of them a skin-spy or when they encounter a Dunyain - I'll have to come before them and win their hearts and minds ;)

--- End quote ---

Lol. awesome.

--- End quote ---

Yeeeeeah ... I don't know whether to be embarrassed or proud  ???

Wilshire:
I mean you went this far. Own it ;) Pride is the only reasonable emotion in this situation I think.

nicodante:
Writing up spell descriptions ATM - so far have cirroi loom, surillic point, burning sparrows, dragonhead, cants of calling, summon demon... what others can you all remember? Might need to get creative with cishaurim sorceries...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cynical Cat:
I've actually being cooking up some rules mods for Earwa for D&D.  The bug bit me and wouldn't let me go.  I wasn't going to post anything until I had polished it more, but better rules 6 months from now aren't going to do you any good so I'll post the rough stuff early.

nicodante:
Nice, thanks! :) also need to do stat profiles for the common enemies and some NPCs - I have the below list:

Sranc/Ursranc
Wolf
Bear
Emwama
Scylvendi raider/blooded/many-Swazond
Bashrag
Wracu
Nansur columnary / generic soldier
Watchman (generic policeman)
Bandit
Pirate
Kianine outrider