Earwa > General Earwa

The Prince of Nothing (Film)

<< < (36/37) > >>

Wilshire:

--- Quote from: TaoHorror on October 29, 2017, 08:30:01 pm ---
--- Quote from: Hirtius/Pansa on October 29, 2017, 08:03:58 pm ---Priyanka Chopra is everyone's premiere fancast choice for Esmenet by the way.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, but her character sucks in Quantico ( maybe not her fault, could be due to baaaaaaad story and directing, so I'm open to it ).

--- End quote ---
Pretty sure this is the first time she's mentioned in this thread though ;).
[Edit] Its not lol, but the search function led me astray, pardon.

--- Quote from: Srancy on October 29, 2017, 11:41:20 pm ---George Alexander was born to play the role of Akka.

Also, the Seinfeld episode with Cool Tony bears an striking resemblance to Akka's relationship with Kellhus

https://youtu.be/GnSwz-9LLc4

Come to think of it, does Richards give off a Cnaiur vibe to anyone else?

--- End quote ---
Love it.

TaoHorror:
Um, I'm no fan of Akka, but he doesn't deserve the Georgie Porgie treatment. Not sure who would be the best fit, but someone whose good with brooding self-pity.

Wilshire:

--- Quote from: TaoHorror on October 30, 2017, 05:27:37 pm ---Um, I'm no fan of Akka, but he doesn't deserve the Georgie Porgie treatment. Not sure who would be the best fit, but someone whose good with brooding self-pity.

--- End quote ---
He's a classically trained Broadway actor. He'll be great. Got the perfect look, the role is easy (coincidentally, I believe that's how he got cast for Seinfeld to - explicitly for his looks)

Old Gnostic Fool:
I would replace Bryan Cranston with Jonathan Pryce as the Synthese. There's just something about his face that makes me thing it would fit perfectly on top of a bird's body.

For minor characters, I think Katrina Law (Spartacus) could play Fanashila.

Thing called Sarcellus:
If it is made into TV, I pray it doesn't go as badly as Sword of Truth/Legend of the Seeker.

If it does there may be a Third Apocalypse

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version