MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2018, 05:19:05 am »
Quote from:  Madness
MSJ is right, it's garbage to modify on a smartphone. ARC was for A Real Chopper. Smallest acronym wins.

Works for me. ;)
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

TheCulminatingApe

• Kijneta
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2018, 07:06:57 pm »
I'm in
Sez who?
Seswatha, that's who.

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2018, 11:17:08 pm »
Quote from:  Theculminatingape
I'm in.

Cool.

And others, remember you have a whole week to hop in on each chapter. It doesnt have to be done on Sunday.  So, if you haven't read it yet, don't fret, only Tuesday.
“No. I am your end. Before your eyes I will put your seed to the knife. I will quarter your carcass and feed it to the dogs. Your bones I will grind to dust and cast to the winds. I will strike down those who speak your name or the name of your fathers, until ‘Yursalka’ becomes as meaningless as infant babble. I will blot you out, hunt down your every trace! The track of your life has come to me,

MSJ

• The Afflicted Few
  • Old Name
  • Yatwer's Baby Daddy
  • "You killed the wolf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2018, 12:54:08 pm »
Real Quick, because I noticed this morning, I left out acronym for the book in thread title. So, goes like this.

ARC: TDTCB Chapter 2

Boom! Easy peasy.

Note: anyone please, can start the thread on Sunday. I start it if it isn't, of a evening. But feel free.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 12:55:53 pm by MSJ »