• 31 Replies

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2017, 12:39:32 pm »
Bakker's brother and/or I will be recording the talk and Q&A tonight to post online (and as per the Q&A thread here, Bakker's brother apparently might be filming portions of tonight and tomorrow for some kind of mini-doc) but Wilshire and I are going to try and figure out if we can Twitch stream tonight as well.

So, I missed it. Shoot -- it's been quite a month.

Any chance of getting access to footage? Other descriptions for vicarious experiencing?

Of course :) .
There's a few threads around already. Btw, pail pointed out that there were 9 of us and 9 Nascenti in the books, so the title stuck and we gave those that went that custom title. Ply them/us as you will. (pail, Tividar, Thing Called Sarcellus, arrogantfascist, Hand of Yogmoth, Camlost, Madness, Mrganondorf, Wilshire) ((sorry, some of those names might not be spelled correctly))

Bakker gave us all permission to talk about pretty much anything that was discussed, and even gave the Beta readers (Madness, MG, and myself) permission to discuss parts of the book which might have been in the manuscripts but were cut from the final publication.

Some low quality audio recordings we have are being transcribed by Madness - a task that will likely take a few dozen hours so please be patient there.

Also, Bakker the Younger (Bryan Bakker, Scott's brother), runs a documentary business and does it for a living. He was there, did some interviews, and did audio and video recordings of the two days. He will be editing that and making it look decent. Though I don't imagine its high on his priority list - he's got a business to run and this is just a favor he's doing for his brother. Anyway, that will probably be some weeks in coming.

We have some pictures that we may post pending permissions from those depicted.

We'll get the information out there one way or another, rest assured.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 12:43:53 pm by Wilshire »
One of the other conditions of possibility.

Madness

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Conversational Batman
  • Strength on the Journey - Journey Well
    • View Profile
    • The Second Apocalypse
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2017, 02:50:21 pm »
The Existential Scream
Weaponizing the Warrior Pose - Declare War Inwardly
carnificibus: multus sanguis fluit
Die Better