Other Titles > Short Stories & Others

Reinstalling Eden - new short.

(1/2) > >>

Cüréthañ:
New short fiction from Bakker and Eric Schwitzgebel.
Found this via r/bakker.
Thought I should link it here.

Madness:
It's one of the only two pieces of extracurricular media Bakker has linked on TPB.

I thought it was interesting. I'm not sure what it was (I'd have to go back and reread) but I thought there were some interesting, possible, analogies to something to do with the No-God?

EDIT: Also, I realize you were going for prominence but is there another space for this? I wish Bakker had more shorts to put them with but I don't think this belongs in Atrocity Tales, obviously, as that is a specific anthology... Hmm...

Aural:

--- Quote from: Madness on April 20, 2014, 02:59:18 pm ---EDIT: Also, I realize you were going for prominence but is there another space for this? I wish Bakker had more shorts to put them with but I don't think this belongs in Atrocity Tales, obviously, as that is a specific anthology... Hmm...
--- End quote ---

Maybe Literature?

Madness:
I thought about that but it is a Bakker short... it should be someplace more prominent.

If only he had others like it...

sciborg2:

--- Quote from: Madness on April 23, 2014, 12:29:17 pm ---I thought about that but it is a Bakker short... it should be someplace more prominent.

If only he had others like it...

--- End quote ---

I think he does?:

What Was… And What Will Never Be

The Long Held Breath

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version