Earwa > General Earwa

TSACast (SA Podcast)

(1/65) > >>

Madness:
EDIT (Jan 23/15): Hi all.

New, hopefully very last, update on TSACast link: https://soundcloud.com/tsa-cast

EDIT: Hi all. The link that seems to be working for everyone is:

--- Quote from: Madness on May 14, 2014, 07:34:10 pm ---TSACasts

--- End quote ---

But now... And again... iTunes link ;D:

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/the-second-apocalypse/id1127550089?mt=2

Original message:

Hi everyone. I realize this is premature and that "Podcast" is a title to refer to audioshows speficially released via iTunes system (which hopefully this and future episodes also will be).

However, Episode #1 is coming 8). Pretty proud of our discussion and considering that I'm listening to it for the second time since we recorded last night I'll say it's pretty entertaining.

Just getting it cleaned up a bit (if it needs - as there are a couple moments of technical difficulties).

Content is coming ;D!

EDIT:

And I will make two notations now:

- A couple questions... - White Lord/Zombie Three-Seas thread I mentioned.
- I know I'm wrong about the time frame of the TPB comment concerning Ishual being done in Ch. 1 (I said two months ago but it might have been closer to the original Ch.1 Excerpt release - I will endeavour to find it).

Francis Buck:
I still haven't decided if I'm going to listen to it. I probably should, but there's something about hearing my own voice that's unsettling (weirdly enough I don't mind being recorded on video).

Madness:
I think we all suffer degrees of that, FB. I think it sounds fine, though. I mostly appreciate the laughs. But I also think I'm overly-impressed with us for being productive and delivering on some entertainment to the starving TSA crowd.

Aural:
Sounds very interesting, but who's participating?

Francis Buck:
If you mean in the podcast we already recorded, it was just Madness, Wilshire, and myself. But in future casts, anyone who wants to be involved is welcome! We'll definitely have "guests" in future entries.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version