Earwa > The Great Ordeal

Erratics and the Ten Yolk Legion

(1/3) > >>

Walter:
So...given what we see of Ishterebinth, and Cleric, and just generally how nutty Nonmen turn out to be, is anyone else really impressed at how well the Ten Yolk Legion plan worked?  Like, the Consult is super lucky that their Nonmen managed to stick with the plan.  Presumably they had Ursranc as Books...

Hiro:

--- Quote from: Walter on June 28, 2017, 02:33:40 pm ---So...given what we see of Ishterebinth, and Cleric, and just generally how nutty Nonmen turn out to be, is anyone else really impressed at how well the Ten Yolk Legion plan worked?  Like, the Consult is super lucky that their Nonmen managed to stick with the plan.  Presumably they had Ursranc as Books...

--- End quote ---

Bad stuff helps their memories, right? So...

Wilshire:
I'm not surprised, no. I think they can execute short term plans just fine. Gaatger them up, point, and tell them to murder in that direction. They get bashrag to stand around and wait for am ambush, I'm sure they could get a couple nonmen to march in a general direction, even if it took a lot of babysitting by the consult avatars.

Monkhound:
They managed to rampage through Ishuäl just fine as well :)

Wilshire:
I imagine them as intelligent but less effective attack dogs. Point them in a direction, get them all excited, let them go, and just hope they stay focused long enough to hit the target before getting distracted ke touring on you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version