Earwa > The No-God

Will Akka and co even make it back to the TS?

<< < (8/10) > >>

Wilshire:

--- Quote from: themerchant on November 25, 2018, 07:10:14 pm ---Also Akka must have a reservoir of water inside him.

--- End quote ---

What do you mean?

themerchant:

--- Quote from: Wilshire on November 28, 2018, 01:31:10 pm ---
--- Quote from: themerchant on November 25, 2018, 07:10:14 pm ---Also Akka must have a reservoir of water inside him.

--- End quote ---

What do you mean?

--- End quote ---

Just think how much passion he has felt in his life. Psûkhe seems to have some correlation to hardship/anguish/immense emotions. Just seems if anyone is about to have a Psûkhe based emotional breakdown it must be Akka. Although loads of others might be candidates too, there's a lot of anguish to spread about.

Plus Mimara can make the world answer to her as well. She manipulates the shroud just before she is struck blind by gazing at her belly. Noticed this in a re-read.

SmilerLoki:

--- Quote from: themerchant on November 29, 2018, 09:56:54 pm ---Plus Mimara can make the world answer to her as well. She manipulates the shroud just before she is struck blind by gazing at her belly. Noticed this in a re-read.

--- End quote ---
I just re-read that sequence, and I don't see it. Could you clarify?

themerchant:
Sorry it's a sequence before being struck blind

But her gaze lolls away, across the intact Horn soaring upward, silken with sunlight.Slowly,gracefully, she draws the Shroud across it's gracile immensity, for she is- and always has been- a modest whore. The beautiful ones always are, you see. She looks down upon the three desperate souls, as tony beetles clicking across the temple floor. The little Mimara us screaming hands about her burning,cramping, shrieking womb.

Then you read on a couple of pages and get this "Now the shroud had engulfed the High-Horn,...."

Now if i'm correct why is Greater Mimara shrouding the horn?

SmilerLoki:

--- Quote from: themerchant on November 30, 2018, 09:30:04 am ---Sorry it's a sequence before being struck blind

But her gaze lolls away, across the intact Horn soaring upward, silken with sunlight.Slowly,gracefully, she draws the Shroud across it's gracile immensity, for she is- and always has been- a modest whore. The beautiful ones always are, you see. She looks down upon the three desperate souls, as tony beetles clicking across the temple floor. The little Mimara us screaming hands about her burning,cramping, shrieking womb.

Then you read on a couple of pages and get this "Now the shroud had engulfed the High-Horn,...."

Now if i'm correct why is Greater Mimara shrouding the horn?

--- End quote ---
Ah, got it, thank you!

I took this sequence as a poetic way to describe Mimara's slipping consciousness. She sees events, but she's under such a great amount of stress (not to mention Qirri) that it feels like she is causing them to happen. It's about her state of mind at that moment, not about some supernatural power she possesses.

Even then, in that state, she describes what's happening as "communing with the God of Gods". It's not that she causes things to happen, per se, it's that she imagines herself one with the entity that does.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version