General > Introduce Yourself

Hello!

(1/3) > >>

Unrepentant Schoolman:
Hello all ... My name is Kabir Singh (Unrepentant Schoolman).

I have been a reader for a very long time but I just finally finished the Unholy Consult.  I started reading it when it was published but life happened and it got buried in a pile of books to be read later and I finally got back to it and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I live outside of Sarnia, ON in a town called Camlachie. If Zaudunyanicon is still a thing count me in.

I have many things to discuss with you all about what I consider to be the greatest epic fantasy series written.

H:

--- Quote from: Unrepentant Schoolman on January 14, 2019, 02:17:21 pm ---I have many things to discuss with you all about what I consider to be the greatest epic fantasy series written.
--- End quote ---

Welcome!  Looking forward to your perspective.

Wilshire:
Welcome to the forum! Always great to bring another to the fold.

Let me squash your hopes right now though (NO HOPE ON THE SLOG), Zaudunyainicon is/was almost certainly a one time event.

Unrepentant Schoolman:
Ahh that is a shame ... there is so much to discuss in the 2nd apocalypse series .... meeting in person and with the author must have been a wonderful experience.

TaoHorror:

--- Quote from: Wilshire on January 14, 2019, 03:12:41 pm ---Welcome to the forum! Always great to bring another to the fold.

Let me squash your hopes right now though (NO HOPE ON THE SLOG), Zaudunyainicon is/was almost certainly a one time event.

--- End quote ---

For you, maybe! Keep hope alive!

Welcome, friend! Glad to have you, looking forward to your contributions. We're all expecting big things  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version