Miscellaneous Chatter > The Forum of Interesting Things

Exhuman Inquiries

<< < (2/6) > >>

Wilshire:

--- Quote from: TaoHorror on October 25, 2017, 05:49:17 pm ---This antinatalism stuff is a joke, right? Not being factious, asking without judgement. The link uses pictures as if it's being presented as humor.

--- End quote ---
In general, there are those that take it seriously, as with just about everything.

The wiki page, I'm not sure. Wikihow has a ton of stuff on there, its generally a kind of general help page for anything you can imagine. It always uses those types of pictures to go with its explanations. However, I too got the feeling that whoever put that together was having fun with it lol.

BeardFisher-King:

--- Quote from: jamesA01 on October 11, 2017, 12:11:17 am ---Even if it's against the rules i'm here to promote my lil g+ group Exhuman Inquiries, or "The Three Pound Brain reblog group" because that's mainly what I do. Y'all can join in if you like it. It's mainly a forum for me to show off my poseur grasp of complicated neuro sci and abstract philosophy stuff I don't really understand but know makes me looks cool as fuck to gesture to.

There are some smart people here so if anyone wants to join and post feel free.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/110699283983692062594

Y'all wouldn't believe the mixture of hostility and fascination I've seen after dropping little Bakkerian hints and trails into online antinatalist and pessimist philosophy groups I hang out in... I'm such an evil reductionist scientism-ist asshole  ;D

--- End quote ---

Wow. This sounds so appealing. A self-confessed poseur's invitation to participate in a downscale TPB. So I can read more rants against intentionality.

I'll pass. One "evil reductionist scientism-ist asshole" is plenty.

Cordially,
BFK

Wilshire:
Did something get under your skin? I'm curious what you find so distasteful, as your post seems to indicate to me, BFK. What's up?

BeardFisher-King:

--- Quote from: Wilshire on October 31, 2017, 12:34:37 pm ---Did something get under your skin? I'm curious what you find so distasteful, as your post seems to indicate to me, BFK. What's up?

--- End quote ---

JamesA01's obvious delight in metaphorical eye-gouging and crotch-kicking.

Wilshire:

--- Quote from: Beardfisher King on October 31, 2017, 02:41:44 pm ---
--- Quote from: Wilshire on October 31, 2017, 12:34:37 pm ---Did something get under your skin? I'm curious what you find so distasteful, as your post seems to indicate to me, BFK. What's up?

--- End quote ---
JamesA01's obvious delight in metaphorical eye-gouging and crotch-kicking.

--- End quote ---

I don't follow, and you're probably over the line for personal attacks, or close to it. You're of course free to not visit the site as you will, or disagree with its contents here should you prefer, but do adhere to the rules.

Further discussion on what is or isn't allowed can be done over at the Building Better Communities thread :) .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version