H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
  • The Original No-God Apologist
    • View Profile
    • The Original No-God Apologist
« on: March 09, 2016, 01:09:51 pm »
I have a pet theory that Angeshraël didn't meet Husyelt on Mount Eshki, but rather an Inchoroi (probably Aurang) who convinced him to lead the Tribes to Break the Gates and into Earwa.

Is this actually what happened?  If not, why would Husyelt have cared if Men were in Eärwa or Eänna?  It only makes sense to me that the Inchoroi manipulation of Men, culminated with the gifting of the edited Tusk, must have started with Angeshraël there on the mountain.  That isn't even to get into the parallel between our known Inchoroi goad of the Inverse Fire and the fact that Angeshraël bows into a fire.

Any thoughts?
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira

Monkhound

• Kijneta
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 06:41:21 pm »
After reading the Q&A about the origins of the Tusk, I was thinking the same while reading this one. Reading how he just sacrifices his son to prove a point, you'd almost think he had poured his head into a specific fire.
Cuts and cuts and cuts...