The Unholy Consult Giveaway

• 60 Replies

mostly.harmless

• Momurai
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2017, 11:05:09 pm »
Each Ciphrang is actually a pissed off dead sorcerer.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

robizeratul

• Suthenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2017, 11:24:13 pm »
The only prediction I can give is that whatever Bakker does, I will be blown away by this book. I didn't read any theories,didn't even want to speculate...whatever happens the last book will be "raw" for me.

I never won anything except a bag of chips, so If I get lucky I can predict I will be more excited than a Sranc seeing the No-God!

Damn,can't wait!!

geoffrobro

• Momurai
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2017, 02:00:18 am »
Mimara holds the downfall of humanity. The judging eye
"Wutrim kut mi’puru kamuir!"

Char Aznable

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2017, 12:33:41 pm »
Kellhus is broken due to eating Sranc meat; this was not a red herring in TGO.

Proyas defeats Cnaiur in battle using what Cnaiur taught him in Prince of Nothing.

After Cnaiur's defeat, Moenghus Jr. kills Cnaiur in a bid to prove his masculinity after a crisis over losing Serwa to Sorweel.

Achamian falls to the ground in despair once Kellhus becomes the No-God, in effect bowing to him.

Kayutas continues to be a character with potential that will never be explored.

Achamian activates his behelit, grimdark ensues.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 12:37:05 pm by Char Aznable »

Gorgorotterath

• Suthenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2017, 02:12:24 pm »
In the end we discover that the Logos does indeed have a beginning.
And an End.
The No-God is the Eschaton so it is the End of the Logos, and what comes before as well.

Litgreg

• The Afflicted Few
  • Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2017, 03:30:24 pm »
The No-God will be reborn and will demand Mimara tell it what the Judging Eye sees.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 03:32:35 pm by Litgreg »

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2017, 04:53:27 pm »
Mimara opens The Eye to the Inverse Fire, causing a cataclysm utterly destroying Golgotterath and all within 400 miles – meta-nuclear meets isotropic nuclear – creating a naked singularity, perhaps. If Earwa survives this event, humanity begins anew in the South again. Lesson learned: stay out of the North!

The prophecy about an Anansurimbor that will come back at the end of the world is actually about Kellhus' grandson (crab hand) not Kellhus himself...

Yeah, I thought similar - first thought it was Koringhus until he took the leap - now thinking the boy could be walking that path.

Mimara regards Aurang and sees him as good.

This one actually made me laugh out loud! Love it!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 05:45:50 pm by TaoHorror »
It's me, Dave, open up, I've got the stuff

Hiro

• Kijneta
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2017, 05:11:29 pm »
One more item, Mimara gives birth. Or not, depending on the No-God?!
Mystery denotes darkness

Armitage

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2017, 07:26:20 pm »
Mimara goes to throw her weird Chorae (the one she sees as glowing) into the Inverse Fire but hesitates. Sarl, with the Captain's head still woven into his beard, tears the Chorae out of her hand and leaps in.

Nil Sertrax

• The Afflicted Few
  • Suthenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2017, 11:11:43 pm »
Kellhus sacrifices everything in the fight with Golgoterath.  All his children, his wife and Proyas will all end up dead in the battle.  In the end, Kellhus will be revealed to be "good" but will be unable to overcome the consult.

manveruppd

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2017, 11:27:44 am »
My prediction is that young Kelmonas will become the no-god somehow.

CondYoke

• Suthenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2017, 01:22:02 pm »
Sorweel will bring the pain and strike down the No-God, Kellhus.

mentsch

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2017, 02:21:59 pm »
I'm guessing Kellhus is possessed by someone blind to the Inchoroi, and that certain someone is the one asking the questions in bold. I don't think it's a coincidence everyone has been calling him a demon. They're calling the spymaster Iyokus a Necromancer, so maybe he summoned Kellhus back to the real world via Daimotic sorcery after he went to Outside. Perhaps we'll have confirmation for it through Meppa, since it has always felt to me that it was portrayed that the Cishaurim were the most correct about things.

Uh, I'm expecting a re-match between Mekeritrig and Kellhus. It has to be done. Another thing from the first book I'm expecting a throw-back to (since it is the the last book of the series, and it is Fantasy after all), is to the origin story of Ishual. I'm guessing it will be some sort of a parallel with the not-so-right Anasurimbor kids. Maybe Moe Jr or the Crabhand-Kid. Perhaps the Crabhand-Kid will find his way back to the ruins, meanwhile a world-ending battle will take place, and some remnants will find their way back there. Something like that.

TaoHorror

• Old Name
  • whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2017, 05:07:55 pm »
I'm guessing Kellhus is possessed by someone blind to the Inchoroi, and that certain someone is the one asking the questions in bold. I don't think it's a coincidence everyone has been calling him a demon. They're calling the spymaster Iyokus a Necromancer, so maybe he summoned Kellhus back to the real world via Daimotic sorcery after he went to Outside. Perhaps we'll have confirmation for it through Meppa, since it has always felt to me that it was portrayed that the Cishaurim were the most correct about things.

Uh, I'm expecting a re-match between Mekeritrig and Kellhus. It has to be done. Another thing from the first book I'm expecting a throw-back to (since it is the the last book of the series, and it is Fantasy after all), is to the origin story of Ishual. I'm guessing it will be some sort of a parallel with the not-so-right Anasurimbor kids. Maybe Moe Jr or the Crabhand-Kid. Perhaps the Crabhand-Kid will find his way back to the ruins, meanwhile a world-ending battle will take place, and some remnants will find their way back there. Something like that.

I like your thinking here - Kellhus is hearing "voices" for which Moe Sr and Kellhus himself claims insanity ... but, it could be "someone". We witness Sorweel with a cage on his head and other people inside people stuff like the Cishaurim and Consult Skin-spies. Whose knocking on the inside of Kellhus' skull is quite the interesting question.

Could be several "showdowns" in the works - Kellhus confronts Mekeritrig, then Shae and then Aurang ... only to find himself weakened to face Mog. Me thinks he'll have help ( Akka, Mimera, Proyous, sorcerers, Meppa, and Crabhand to name a few ... oh, and thinking one of the sorcerers dying of radiation poisoning could mutate into something wild ).
It's me, Dave, open up, I've got the stuff

Anwurat

• Emwama
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2017, 07:24:53 pm »
My prediction is that young Kelmonas will become the no-god somehow.

Interesting...