Miscellaneous Chatter > General Misc.

Video Game Thread! What are you playing?

(1/28) > >>

Camlost:
I'm a bit surprised it hasn't come up by now. I figured I'd broach the subject. What games are you guys playing, if any, these days?

I've always been a sucker for Blizzard games ever since Diablo II and Warcraft III. I nearly went pro in the latter, but let college get in the way lol.

I've seen that a few others of you are playing SCII as well. I am picking that up soon.

In addition to that, if anyone plays Hearthstone or Heroes of the Storm, let me know.

I am always looking for new games to check out too

[EDIT Madness: Title and stickied.]

Alia:
The only game that I've played a lot and enjoyed were Heroes of Might and Magic. When I met my then-not-yet husband, we used to spend some time together, playing Heroes II on "hot-seat". And then, when I fell down with chicken pox (which at the age of 21 is a real nightmare), he lent me Heroes III, which helped me keep my sanity while locked for 3 weeks at my room and smelling like Soviet distillery (in case you don't know, the best topical treatment for chicken pox in adults is salicylic spirit - don't try it with kids, though). And then we bought ourselves a new computer so that I could play Heroes V.
But then I graduated, got to (up to three) jobs at the same time, so I quit playing computer games. Although last weekend my husband dearest got out a copy of Heroes three and we started playing it, for the old times' sake mostly.

Madness:

--- Quote from: Alia on December 01, 2015, 08:17:34 pm ---The only game that I've played a lot and enjoyed were Heroes of Might and Magic. When I met my then-not-yet husband, we used to spend some time together, playing Heroes II on "hot-seat".
--- End quote ---

Fuck yeah! I made some of my best friends when I was younger playing Heroes II on hot-seat.

Somnambulist:
Skyrim destroyed my sleeping habits for years...

H:
I've been wanting to play more SC2 lately, but free time and I are rare acquaintances.  I still jam a few minutes of Diablo 3 every now and then though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version