H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
  • The Original No-God Apologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #150 on: October 30, 2020, 11:34:56 am »
Ha, I'd bet my old copy is probably still at my old house, somewhere.  Although, no idea how complete it might (or might not) be.

Maybe one day we can meet up near Pensacola, if we ever make it out that way again, seems like it might be almost half-way for both of us, TH.
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 30, 2020, 06:23:27 pm »
I've constantly forgotten to get it on sale, but this time I actually remembered: Tabletop Simulator.  Maybe at some point we could try to get some games on there (although at the moment I am definitely short on time).
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira

The P

• Momurai
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 31, 2020, 05:27:58 pm »
My intent is to buy it tonight, H!  Provided I don't forget.