Miscellaneous Chatter > Literature

YOU MUST TELL ME ... What else are you reading?

<< < (83/84) > >>

Srancy:

--- Quote from: BeardFisher-King on May 20, 2019, 03:10:25 am ---
--- Quote from: Srancy on May 20, 2019, 02:49:37 am ---It took a bit but I really enjoyed The Three-Body Problem.

--- End quote ---

Very glad to hear it, Srancy! Keep reading; "The Dark Forest" is really good, also.

--- End quote ---
Dark Forest broke into my top 10 most enjoyable books so I'd say I liked it a bit!

BeardFisher-King:

--- Quote from: Srancy on June 08, 2019, 05:33:45 pm ---
--- Quote from: BeardFisher-King on May 20, 2019, 03:10:25 am ---
--- Quote from: Srancy on May 20, 2019, 02:49:37 am ---It took a bit but I really enjoyed The Three-Body Problem.

--- End quote ---

Very glad to hear it, Srancy! Keep reading; "The Dark Forest" is really good, also.

--- End quote ---
Dark Forest broke into my top 10 most enjoyable books so I'd say I liked it a bit!

--- End quote ---
Excellent! I loved the conversation between Da Shi and the protagonist at the end where the protagonist explains dark forest strategy. Chilling and eye-opening.

MSJ:
Long time, no see...miss ya guys. Ive actually picked up a book for the first time in many months. Dark Age, by Pierce Brown is the choice. About halfway through and loving it, so far. A continuation of the previous books, but this one picks up the pace quite a bit. A definite rec.

BeardFisher-King:
I'm reading "Supernova Era" by Liu Cixin (Cixin Liu in English style). It was written in 2004, and the English translation was just published. Looks to be another great read from the Chinese master of high-stakes civilizational survival.

Royce:
"The philosopher stone" by Colin Wilson

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version