Earwa > The White-Luck Warrior

Meppa is X (II)

<< < (2/42) > >>

mrganondorf:
Perhaps Meppa is to the Cishaurim what Saccarees is to the Mandate?

Wilshire:

--- Quote from: mrganondorf on April 24, 2014, 06:50:42 pm ---Perhaps Meppa is to the Cishaurim what Saccarees is to the Mandate?

--- End quote ---

Sooooo, a tool risen up by Kellhus to complete some obscure end?
I'd say that is a safe bet, but ti dones't really answer the question of who :P

mrganondorf:
Just got around to reading the thread on Kellhus' Limits and your theory about Meppa being a Kellhus plant:

http://www.second-apocalypse.com/index.php?topic=1052.msg10581#msg10581

Wonderful!

I was thinking of Meppa as a something Moe left behind, if Moe is gone and now Meppa is a lose canon, like a Saccarees minus Kellhus.  I don't know, grabbing for straws or something.

EDIT: You've nearly won me over with the theory, Wilshire.  More plausible that Kellhus is controlling Fanayal than being unable to find and kill him.  :)

Somnambulist:
Not sure if I already said this, but this is a theory.  When Moe was sitting with Cnaiur after he'd been stabbed, his snakes were rubbing Cnaiur's head and Moe said something like 'I need your strength'.  I believe Moe intended to drain Cnaiur of his life force to enable him to translate his soul into another body.  When Cnaiur chorae'd him, the process was incomplete.  That other body was Meppa.   Moe's psyche (or whatever) partially imprinted on Meppa's causing him to not remember who he was.  Also, maybe it gave him his vast knowledge of the psukhe, allowing him to become the badass cishaurim we all know and love.

Madness:
I like it. Partially Cnaiur/partially Moenghus the Elder :).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version