Earwa > The Almanac: TAE Edition

The Slog WLW - Chapter 2 [Spoilers]

<< < (2/2)

MSJ:
Yea, I like both of your thoughts. I've never considered that Kellhus wouldn't want to be steered by another, no matter how obvious it now seems. I like where y'all are going with this.

H:

--- Quote from: MSJ on April 12, 2016, 12:46:24 pm ---Yea, I like both of your thoughts. I've never considered that Kellhus wouldn't want to be steered by another, no matter how obvious it now seems. I like where y'all are going with this.
--- End quote ---

Well, that complete thought didn't occur to me until Bolivar made his point.

However, it would seem to fit.  Self-moving soul and whatever the Absolute actually is.  It is possible that Kellhus fathoms that the font of the Absolute is the Outside.  Whether this is a delusion or not remains to be seen.

A great question though would be, does Kellhus actually comprehend the power of a God?  As in, does he realize what strong Yatwer is and what she can do?  This is a really big rock, since the answer (which I don't think we can know) really goes to the heart of what exactly can Sorweel or the WLW accomplish.

Bolivar:
Ironically, the thought came to me from something you said on the cast we did!

I could definitely sees that Kellhus thinks he understands the Outside enough to dominate it instead of closing it off. His conversation with Achamian about metaphysics in TTT struck me as one of the most important dialogues in the series and might she'd light on what it is he's planning.

CnaiĆ¼r vs Karsa vs Drogo:
Reading this interaction between Proyas and Kelhus is way weirder (click to show/hide) when you know what's coming in book 3..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version