Earwa > TGO ARC Discussion

[TGO SPOILERS] Ishterebinth

<< < (2/23) > >>

mrganondorf:
Wonder what you guys think--did anyone survive?  I had this overwhelming sense of doom at the end, that Serwa was bringing down the mansion on one and all, but Madness didn't get that vibe at all.

Also, if they did survive, it's going to be all kinds of fucked up.  Serwa was tortured, she's basically another Koringhus now.  Is she going to try and kill her dad?  Will she gather 100 stones or murder 99 anagogic schoolmen?  Moe, poor Moe, if alive, is going to be a sad shell.  Sorweel might be a really interesting character after this, but still, he was kind of soul-raped and that is just fucked up.

Somnambulist:
I think there's a Ride of the Valkyries moment coming in TUC.  Serwa, Sorweel, the Tall, The Most Ancient Warrior....  the remnants of Istherebinth (with an army of Emwama) come charging against the Consult near the end.  Brutal.

H:

--- Quote from: mg_weeps on May 12, 2016, 03:09:20 pm ---Wonder what you guys think--did anyone survive?  I had this overwhelming sense of doom at the end, that Serwa was bringing down the mansion on one and all, but Madness didn't get that vibe at all.

Also, if they did survive, it's going to be all kinds of fucked up.  Serwa was tortured, she's basically another Koringhus now.  Is she going to try and kill her dad?  Will she gather 100 stones or murder 99 anagogic schoolmen?  Moe, poor Moe, if alive, is going to be a sad shell.  Sorweel might be a really interesting character after this, but still, he was kind of soul-raped and that is just fucked up.

--- End quote ---

I think all three of them are going to be alive, I didn't get the sense that they were pulling the whole place down, per se.  Moe will be crazy like daddy now though.  Serwa is going to be even more staunch that Kellhus knew and was right the whole time.  Sorweel, well, I don't know...

mrganondorf:

--- Quote from: H on May 12, 2016, 03:16:38 pm ---
--- Quote from: mg_weeps on May 12, 2016, 03:09:20 pm ---Wonder what you guys think--did anyone survive?  I had this overwhelming sense of doom at the end, that Serwa was bringing down the mansion on one and all, but Madness didn't get that vibe at all.

--- End quote ---

I think all three of them are going to be alive, I didn't get the sense that they were pulling the whole place down, per se.  Moe will be crazy like daddy now though.  Serwa is going to be even more staunch that Kellhus knew and was right the whole time.  Sorweel, well, I don't know...

--- End quote ---

I have to wonder if oblivion has, to some degree, cured some of the Tall so that they will be, at least for awhile, like their old selves.

The Most Ancient Warrior--he's been doing his daily reps to keep his head clear for this day!  He's going to war!!!

H:

--- Quote from: mg_weeps on May 12, 2016, 03:21:34 pm ---I have to wonder if oblivion has, to some degree, cured some of the Tall so that they will be, at least for awhile, like their old selves.

The Most Ancient Warrior--he's been doing his daily reps to keep his head clear for this day!  He's going to war!!!

--- End quote ---

I really hope Oinaral isn't dead, but I have a feeling he might be...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version