Earwa > TGO ARC Discussion

[TGO SPOILERS] Kellhus

(1/14) > >>

Blackstone:
What is Kellhus's intention?

I was pretty surprised that we got POVs from Kellhus. I wonder if RSB's test readers were once again confused about Kellhus (much like in the initial draft of TTT) which prompted some rewrites with Kellhus getting POV chapters.

I suppose that up until the end of the battle for Dagliash, I assumed that Kellhus's plan was to defeat the Consult with the GO and then figure out a way to close the world to the Gods (which I think we see in the new version of the Celmomian Prophecy--which blew my mind in slow motion btw). He takes great pains to show Proyas that the Gods care nothing for men (to get buy in for closing the world). Kellhus is completely prepared to sacrifice everyone at home. Then comes the Inch-Nuke and Kellhus's departure from the GO.

I think what surprised me the most in the book was that Kellhus went HOME. He was ready to sacrifice Momemn, and then he returns. Has he decided the GO is doomed? Is he going to try to build another ordeal? It wouldn't seem feasible, considering that all the Schools now march with Proyas. (It's my assumption that Vim-Mithriti was the last sorcerer in the Three Seas). So what's the plan now?

mrganondorf:
i can't get over how freaking *human* Kellhus seems by the end of TGO and i love it!  he's pushed so far that the strain is rubbing off the Dunyain, it's captivating. 

he's totally going to use that ciphrang to take over Zeum and make it support the GO.  Zeumi ships on the way!

btw--flinging freaking ships at Nenciphon??? mentioned like it's just no big deal!!!

Blackstone:

--- Quote from: mg_weeps on May 12, 2016, 03:24:27 pm ---i can't get over how freaking *human* Kellhus seems by the end of TGO and i love it!  he's pushed so far that the strain is rubbing off the Dunyain, it's captivating. 

he's totally going to use that ciphrang to take over Zeum and make it support the GO.  Zeumi ships on the way!

--- End quote ---

btw--flinging freaking ships at Nenciphon??? mentioned like it's just no big deal!!!
[/quote]

This was so f'ing awesome.

mrganondorf:
hey, when the Kelmomian Prophecy vision happened--did Gilgaol have a crown of 4 horns--like Ajokli?

H:

--- Quote from: mg_weeps on May 12, 2016, 03:31:00 pm ---hey, when the Kelmomian Prophecy vision happened--did Gilgaol have a crown of 4 horns--like Ajokli?

--- End quote ---

Just reread this, yes, he is described as having 4 horns.  But it seems he was described as having horns before, just never how many...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version