Earwa > The Great Ordeal

(TGO SPOILERS) Ishterebinth

<< < (2/20) > >>

CondYoke:
I'm working my way through the ARC sub forum, and would love a way to quote/ respond to thoughts you've already posted, or at least add on to the end.

MSJ:
Just copy and paste.... and maybe add who wrote it above the quote?

Madness:

--- Quote from: CondYoke on July 13, 2016, 02:31:18 am ---I'm working my way through the ARC sub forum, and would love a way to quote/ respond to thoughts you've already posted, or at least add on to the end.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: MSJ on July 13, 2016, 03:00:57 am ---Just copy and paste.... and maybe add who wrote it above the quote?

--- End quote ---

I'll see if I can work out an easier way for you to do this, CondYoke, but as per MSJ's suggestion:

[ quote author=MSJ ]Just copy and paste....[ /quote ] will appear as a regular quote tag with MSJ' name (written without the spaces at the beginning and end of the brackets):

--- Quote from: MSJ ---Just copy and paste....
--- End quote ---

locke:
On the singing: dread portion suggests sorcery, no doubt about it.

On the other hand they are at the exact location where sorweel was overwhelmed by the joyous and continuous song that used to fill that location, he even notes how special it was to hear the voices of women and children singing there.

Additionally, the tall has wiped out the consult leadership, and serwe doesn't need to kill potentially powerful allies.

Serwe has been conditioning the mountain with mundane singing for months, there is a huge audience because of the songbird.

Finally, torturer was afraid of her singing because she is dunyain, but he is not afraid of sorcery us singing from her, he gags her and she thinks her plot has gone to shit.

It all seems to add up to mundane singing, but it could just be more lame sorcery rather than clever dunyain tactics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

locke:

--- Quote from: Madness on July 13, 2016, 12:37:16 am ---We'll see about eventually consolidating the ARC subforum threads into the TGO subforum proper but, personally, I think it's a neat part of the monument - an encapsulated time and space :).

--- End quote ---
An obscenity! As are all monuments, all memorials. What are they but prostheses that pronounce our impotence, our debility? I may live forever, but alas, what I have lived is mortal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version