Earwa > The Great Ordeal

[TGO Spoilers] Best bits of the Great Ordeal.

(1/8) > >>

Cüréthañ:
What a great read! (Excepting the silliness of the Whale Mothers.)  What were your favourite portions?

So, the climax in Ishteribinth was my favourite part. Made the hairs on my neck stand up, really kick-ass.

I thought there was a lot more humour, strangely enough. The 'halflings' and the oil, "10'000 pigs", Khellus making wisecracks at doomed Saubon and Psatma... or should I say, "Splatma".

H:
I really liked all the stuff we learn about Nonmen and Ishterebinth.  Aurang showing up was great and had me real excited, but unfortunately he didn't really do much.

Bolivar:
Kellhus' internal monologue, Saccarees freaking the fuck out about Aurang and demanding a Disputation, Khoringas' experience with Qirri, Saubon's insane elation at his "temple," the march of the Scalded, as horrifying as it was. And of course the nuke, and Achamian seeing the mushroom cloud in the distance.

So many parts where I found myself holding my breath, my heart pounding, dopamine flooding through my skull!

themerchant:
Kel spying on the WLW.

I thought Kellhus was a bit too jovial with malowebi etc. "think her goddess let her see that". The scenes before his appearance are great, Malowebi just thinking "FUCK, i should have left"

The Dagliash Chapter in it's entirety is crazy.

Madness:
Curethan! Bolivar! Glad to see you both rustled up copies :D!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version