Other Titles > The Enlightened Dead

Release date...

(1/4) > >>

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: ecudan ---New poster so please forgive any ignorance, is there a potential release date on this title as of yet?
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Wilshire ---
--- Quote from: ecudan ---New poster so please forgive any ignorance, is there a potential release date on this title as of yet?
--- End quote ---

Sorry no answer from me.

I'd guess from the emptiness of this post, nobody but Madness would know (assuming he is the one that set this one up), but even that is a long shot. And dont be intimidated about posting around, we are in dire need of active members :)
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Madness ---I'd have to do some major scouring for this one.

I know that there are a couple Disciple novels in the works. The Enlightened Dead, specifically, was mentioned in an aphorism on Bakker's blog, Three Pound Brain[/u], Mayish, 2011.

However, from what I know Disciple of the Dog needs to sell more copies in order for Bakker to receive interest in more Disciple contracts.

Arguably, the only thing we can do as fans is garner as much attention as possible for Disciple Manning Novels, as I know Bakker hoped that Disciple would be his vehicle of accessibility as an author to continue funding his full-time writing habits.

Cheers, ecudan. Welcome.

Let's get Disciple Manning t-shirts made. I'd wear anything Bakker.
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Callan S. ---Being commercial and evil, I've idly wondered about paying for online adverts for one of the books (I'm thinking through 'Project Wonderful'), leading to an amazon page for it which has my amazon affiliate attached. So either the book would get advertised, or it'd get advertised and I might make my money back on advertising. A win of a different type, in either case. Or is that too wacky a thing to do?
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Madness ---I'm not sure what the legalities involved are, Callan. However, I also don't really think anyone can stop you from paying out of pocket for advertisements like this.

If I made Disciple Manning t-shirts of the cover art, perhaps, and Bakker's books on the back like tour dates, I'm not sure anyone is going actually stop me from doing this because it's free advertising to them.

I guess, it would depend what the other book was about and anything that you are affiliated with.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version