Miscellaneous Chatter > Writing

Two Sentence Scary Stories

<< < (4/8) > >>

Madness:
Because all the my creativity is gone ;):

20 Two-Sentence Horror Stories For Anyone With A Scary Short Attention Span - I really like the "Scary Short" modifier on attention span.

mrganondorf:
how about 1 sentence?

Santa Claus waddled up to his apartment above the toy shop, leaving the elves to finish the last minute preparations, thinking of how nice it will be to get out in the cold air, and wondering what he was going to do with Mrs Claus' corpse.

Madness:
Go make a new thread ;)./jokes

mrganondorf:

--- Quote from: Madness on October 26, 2015, 04:59:48 pm ---Go make a new thread ;)./jokes

--- End quote ---

ok ok here's a really scary one

Dan opened his laptop and dropped the bill for his son's funeral on top of the stack of papers containing his wife's divorce demands, his IRS audit, and his home foreclosure notice.  "NOOO!!!" he screamed as he stared at the site on the computer's screen: Amazon page updated, The Great Ordeal due out by July 5th, 2017.

Camlost:
Thanks guys. I'm beginning to wonder if I lost my little archive when I switched over from desktop to laptop..

We met a man on our travels who swore to us that sometimes nowhere ain't make believe. When we finally ended up there it proved to be achingly familiar

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version