Miscellaneous Chatter > Writing

Two Sentence Scary Stories

<< < (5/8) > >>

Camlost:

--- Quote ---As an undertaker, Matt Grissom will tell you that it is a myth that funeral home personnel have sex with the corpses in their care.  Really, the dead are almost never in the mood.
--- End quote ---

Lol, I was just rereading some of these and caught almost never. That's both terrifying and erotic. Necrophilia ftw :P

mrganondorf:

--- Quote from: Camlost on October 26, 2015, 09:25:22 pm ---
--- Quote ---As an undertaker, Matt Grissom will tell you that it is a myth that funeral home personnel have sex with the corpses in their care.  Really, the dead are almost never in the mood.
--- End quote ---

Lol, I was just rereading some of these and caught almost never. That's both terrifying and erotic. Necrophilia ftw :P

--- End quote ---

:)

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Necrophiliphobia

Camlost:
I thought it peculiar that the scarecrow never seemed to ward of the birds. The growing stench as I approached eschewed all curiosity

Somnambulist:
I awoke to the blackness and musty smell of another pine box.  How many times was this going to happen?

Somnambulist:
The husband, racing to the hospital, was killed by an SUV running a red light.  In the delivery room, the newborn drew his first breath, and wailed with the kind of anguish known only to the bereaved.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version