Age Of Empires 2: The Conquerors

• 15 Replies

Redeagl

• Great Name
  • Pun Master
  • WHAT AM I ?
    • View Profile
« on: October 26, 2016, 11:11:26 pm »
Hello guys,myself and Diurnal began playing Age Of Empires 2 online from a week and so far it has been freaking amazing. We want to see if anybody would be willing to join us. If you are interested, get the game from Amazon or Steam ( Diurnal can fill you out there, you need to have a specific edition to play with us ) and then I will tell you how to connect with us.For those who don't know the game it is a real time medieval strategy videogame and one of my top favs of all time, I heartily recommend it.You can search in the Internet to see more of the game.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 11:16:12 pm by Redeagl »
“The thoughts of all men arise from the darkness. If you are the movement of your soul, and the cause of that movement precedes you, then how could you ever call your thoughts your own? How could you be anything other than a slave to the darkness that comes before?”

- Chronicler of the Chroniclers

Garet Jax

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 08:19:00 pm »
Let us start the revolution!  :o

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
  • One of the other conditions of possibility
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 03:31:58 pm »
One of the other conditions of possibility.

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2016, 02:51:58 pm »
AOE2 and its various expansions are on sale through the end of the day on Steam.

If one was to get it, what version would be appropriate. Age of Empires II HD, and what expansion?

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
  • The Original No-God Apologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2016, 03:57:36 pm »
AOE2 and its various expansions are on sale through the end of the day on Steam.

If one was to get it, what version would be appropriate. Age of Empires II HD, and what expansion?

Damn, I think this is too much value to pass up, even if I will rarely get to play it: Buy Age of Empires Legacy Bundle.

For 15 bucks you get:
Age of Empires II HD
Age of Empires II HD: The African Kingdoms
Age of Empires II HD: The Forgotten
Age of Empires® III: Complete Collection

:o
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira

Garet Jax

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2016, 04:00:42 pm »

We play Age of Empires II HD: The Forgotten

It would be fancy to see HH and CW join us!

Wilshire

• Administrator
  • Old Name
  • Enshoiya
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2016, 04:07:35 pm »
Yeah and without AOE3 its only like $7.

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2016, 04:18:57 pm »
Yeah and without AOE3 its only like $7.

AOE3 is easily worth the extra 8 bucks, no doubt.  In fact, AOE3 is easily worth 15 bucks itself, honestly.
I am a warrior of ages, Anasurimbor. . . ages. I have dipped my nimil in a thousand hearts. I have ridden both against and for the No-God in the great wars that authored this wilderness. I have scaled the ramparts of great Golgotterath, watched the hearts of High Kings break for fury. -Cet'ingira

Redeagl

• Great Name
  • Pun Master
  • WHAT AM I ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2016, 05:16:18 pm »
Getting African Kingdoms wont hurt. I have just bought that deal BTW. Good to hear that Wilshire will join us.
“The thoughts of all men arise from the darkness. If you are the movement of your soul, and the cause of that movement precedes you, then how could you ever call your thoughts your own? How could you be anything other than a slave to the darkness that comes before?”

Redeagl

• Great Name
  • Pun Master
  • WHAT AM I ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2016, 05:18:57 pm »
Wilshire, you should make an account at www.Voobly.com and install the client. It is less laggy than Steam. And overall a bit better.

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2016, 12:26:08 pm »
Steam "Winter" Sale:

Age of Empires Legacy Bundle

Age of Empires® III: Complete Collection
Age of Empires II HD: The Forgotten
Age of Empires II HD
Age of Empires II HD: The African Kingdoms
Age of Empires II HD: Rise of the Rajas (This expansion is literally brand new, came out on December 19th of this year)

All for $21.91.

Garet Jax

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2016, 06:20:01 pm »
With all of these sales going on, there has to be at least one person here that wants to join in TGO.

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2016, 08:20:36 pm »
With all of these sales going on, there has to be at least one person here that wants to join in TGO.

I bought it.  Got it installed and my baby daughter promptly came and shut the computer off as I was starting it up, just to give you an idea of what I am up against...

Redeagl

• Great Name
  • Pun Master
  • WHAT AM I ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2016, 08:44:29 pm »

I bought it.  Got it installed and my baby daughter promptly came and shut the computer off as I was starting it up, just to give you an idea of what I am up against...
You will face huge problems in Voobly...

H

• The Zero-Mod
  • Old Name
  • The Honourable H
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2017, 01:31:00 pm »
I know you guys aren't big into AoE3, but this game I watched the other day is an absurd back and forth match that is pretty crazy to see: You'll need about an hour to kill watching it, but it's worth it..