General > Introduce Yourself

Hello!

(1/3) > >>

BeardFisher-King:
Hi! I've been a frequent guest for quite awhile, and I thought it would be a good time to join, what with TUC on its way in a few months.

I stumbled on PoN maybe around the time TTT was published (2006). Looking back, I was intrigued by the multiple POVs and the general world-building. Now, six books into the Slog, the damn thing is so damn BIG.

Thanks for establishing this forum. I was never on Westeros or 3Cs, and this whole thing is new to me. But I think I'm up to speed on etiquette.

Cheers!

Madness:
Welcome to the Second Apocalypse, Beardfisher King :).

Wilshire:
Welcome!

mrganondorf:

--- Quote from: Beardfisher King on February 12, 2017, 07:23:58 pm ---Hi! I've been a frequent guest for quite awhile, and I thought it would be a good time to join, what with TUC on its way in a few months.

I stumbled on PoN maybe around the time TTT was published (2006). Looking back, I was intrigued by the multiple POVs and the general world-building. Now, six books into the Slog, the damn thing is so damn BIG.

Thanks for establishing this forum. I was never on Westeros or 3Cs, and this whole thing is new to me. But I think I'm up to speed on etiquette.

Cheers!

--- End quote ---

Hi Breadfisher King!  Cool name!  Cheers to you too!

Redeagl:
Wel, come if you want.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version