General > Introduce Yourself

Uneducated Intellectual Dilettante Seeks Accommodating Audience

(1/2) > >>

solipsisticurge:
Hi, all! Registered way back when, began posting recently.

Please forgive any sudden, unexplained absences from conversations; I work a job that doesn't allow computer access, and my free time is divided among genre fiction, video games, punk rock, my wife and my freshly year-old daughter, so I will sporadically bow out unannounced for long periods of time due to other commitments (or due to the subject matter at hand eclipsing my expertise or ease of comprehension. I despise intellectual laziness in everyone but myself, for whom it is, of course, 100% justified at all times.)

Happy to be shooting out crackpot theories on what has become my favorite series of all time!

ThoughtsOfThelli:
Welcome to non-lurkerhood! ;) I might be mistaken, but I think I recognize your username from the TV Tropes Second Apocalypse page.

Redeagl:
Welcome, fellow user with a long name!

Madness:
Welcome again to the Second Apocalypse, soliptisticurge (which I tripped over with my tongue a number of times recently referencing some of your posts).

solipsisticurge:

--- Quote from: ThoughtsOfThelli on August 12, 2017, 02:43:37 pm ---Welcome to non-lurkerhood! ;) I might be mistaken, but I think I recognize your username from the TV Tropes Second Apocalypse page.

--- End quote ---

I believe I made one drunken attempt at an edit one evening, realized I had no idea whatsoever what I was doing, and bowed out before causing too much harm.

--- Quote from: Madness on August 14, 2017, 06:42:12 pm ---Welcome again to the Second Apocalypse, soliptisticurge (which I tripped over with my tongue a number of times recently referencing some of your posts).

--- End quote ---

My posts are drawing the attention of the mods. All is going according to plan. Now for Phase Seven...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version