Miscellaneous Chatter > RPG Discussion

Earwan roleplaying

<< < (6/7) > >>

Cynical Cat:
It depends on how you're playing.  Online it's easy to send IMs but in the flesh it's a little trickier.  Make taking aside players for a few minutes and passing messages normal.  Give several other players minor side missions.  Take the Mandati aside and tell them what they dreamed of during the night.  You can't hide that there is secret communication going on, but you can hide its importance by burying it in a routine stream of information exchange.

Fenris777:
Or make it an NPC. Lots of parties have that "nice guy, very quiet" healer type that no one really wants to play anyway. Not as cool as having it be a player though, which will be awesome if you can manage it.

nicodante:
I'll be playing in person :) maybe I'll make my wife the skinspy, she's a sneaky one ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cynical Cat:

--- Quote from: nicodante on August 28, 2017, 12:44:36 am ---I'll be playing in person :) maybe I'll make my wife the skinspy, she's a sneaky one ;)

--- End quote ---

It seems you have a solution.

nicodante:
I still need a way to receive secret messages in-game though... I'll try the idea of hiding it admit other secret info :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version