Earwa > The Crabikiad

What's the story!?

<< < (5/6) > >>

TaoHorror:

--- Quote from: Thing called Sarcellus on November 28, 2017, 02:58:28 am ---Crabby, although is a full blood Dunyain, was never conditioned.  He received half assed training by a lone Dunyain, while on the run, would be shoddy at best.  Kellhus had 20+ years to prepare for his final showdown.  I doubt that Mog will hang out waiting for Junior to get his shit together.

--- End quote ---

Ah, yes, but Mog doesn't know about him - mystery, what are his capabilities, what surprising strengths will we see from NOT being conditioned, yet still Dunyain? The 1/2 breed may well surprise us ... or Bakker will flush him out as a dead-end like Sorweel.

TLEILAXU:

--- Quote from: TaoHorror on November 28, 2017, 08:44:12 pm ---
--- Quote from: Thing called Sarcellus on November 28, 2017, 02:58:28 am ---Crabby, although is a full blood Dunyain, was never conditioned.  He received half assed training by a lone Dunyain, while on the run, would be shoddy at best.  Kellhus had 20+ years to prepare for his final showdown.  I doubt that Mog will hang out waiting for Junior to get his shit together.

--- End quote ---

Ah, yes, but Mog doesn't know about him - mystery, what are his capabilities, what surprising strengths will we see from NOT being conditioned, yet still Dunyain? The 1/2 breed may well surprise us ... or Bakker will flush him out as a dead-end like Sorweel.

--- End quote ---
Wait what, Sorweel wasn't a dead end, I mean, beside his end being dying. His death section with Yatwer calling him to her realm was beautiful and integral to the story, to what we lose when Meaning dies.

Madness:
I will never understand this distaste for Sorweel's arc in TAE. I, for one, really enjoyed it.

Dora Vee:

--- Quote ---His death section with Yatwer calling him to her realm was beautiful and integral to the story, to what we lose when Meaning dies.
--- End quote ---

It won't mean anything to those who are damned.

H:

--- Quote from: Dora Vee on November 29, 2017, 06:48:03 pm ---
--- Quote ---His death section with Yatwer calling him to her realm was beautiful and integral to the story, to what we lose when Meaning dies.
--- End quote ---

It won't mean anything to those who are damned.

--- End quote ---

I don't quite follow what you mean here, Dora.  The end of the meaning that Sorweel experiences, is actually most "meaningful" for those who are damned.  That's the whole reason the Consult embarked on the path of Apocalypse.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version