Earwa > The Crabikiad

Crabby Fails

<< < (8/8)

TheCulminatingApe:

--- Quote from: TheCulminatingApe on July 21, 2019, 06:54:26 pm ---But - I'm pretty sure events have not worked out as Kellhus intended.  He doesn't know and cannot foresee everything, whether or not he thinks he can (and indeed as the writing leads us as readers to think he can at times).  He has his limits based on what he is - still a human being, although a very gifted one.

--- End quote ---

Kelmomas popping up and 'getting rid' of Ajokli, certainly seem to have thrown him.  As per my earlier post, he seems to have lost control of events at this point.  His attempts to condition the ground inside the Ark don't seem to have worked out - or have been rendered impotent by the unforeseen circumstances of Kelmomas being the No-God.

coobek:
Hey - long time no see.

I got here after few years of waiting. Is there a word on the new book?

I mean what can you do during Pandemic if not write if you are an author...

Thanks for any enlightment on this subject.

SmilerLoki:
There is no official word.

coobek:
 :(

Madness:
On unofficial word, Bakker had plotted more of the Crabikiad (which he very much dislikes as a title) than the rest of the other... I don't know, five to sevenish imagined plot lines for TNG (around the time of TUC release).

I know he's writing. Whether or not he's interested in publishing seems to be a completely different story.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version