Earwa > The No-God

Which POV(s) are you looking forward to the most during TNG?

<< < (2/8) > >>

H:
Honestly?  A return to form for Bakker's writing.  TGO and TUC were really quite uneven in term of quality.

ThoughtsOfThelli:

--- Quote from: H on May 23, 2018, 02:10:48 pm ---Honestly?  A return to form for Bakker's writing.  TGO and TUC were really quite uneven in term of quality.

--- End quote ---

I think we need to get the POV of Bakker's editor in there... ;)

But joking aside, I agree with you on this. Things like the numerous mistakes and inconsistencies I've found since last summer would have been avoided with better editing.

H:

--- Quote from: ThoughtsOfThelli on May 23, 2018, 03:00:12 pm ---I think we need to get the POV of Bakker's editor in there... ;)

But joking aside, I agree with you on this. Things like the numerous mistakes and inconsistencies I've found since last summer would have been avoided with better editing.
--- End quote ---

Maybe, hope against hope, is that Bakker can reconnect with the editor he had for PoN, because the "current editor" from Overlook is literally no one.

Francis Buck:
I really want an Aurax POV. I feel as though there's a decent possibility that his "pathetic" personality is somewhat of an act, either put on for Kellhus, or maybe even put on for the Mutilated. He strikes me as a schemer, and he may have been more inclined to remembering stuff than his less "bookish" brother was (and I'm still not even convinced that Aurang is done for TBH).

In any case I think Aurax is still an important puzzle piece in some capacity. He was, after all, the "brains" behind the whole operation alongside Shaeononra, and presumably was so up until the Mutilated came in.   

Jabberwock03:
I would love to have an unique point of view in writing style. Something weird like the No-God (p-zombie) or Ajokli (timeless) POV.
Also I want Malowebi and Kellhus POV (whatever they have become) !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version