Miscellaneous Chatter > General Misc.

Lunch Date

<< < (2/2)

Dora Vee:
Guess who voted for Proyas. :D

themerchant:
See i'd have picked Proyas but i'm a heathen so might be a bit tense.

Cnaiur is my favourite character but I would eschew any contact with him whatsoever.

BeardFisher-King:

--- Quote from: Dora Vee on April 28, 2019, 12:20:56 am ---Guess who voted for Proyas. :D

--- End quote ---

Here's some music to set the mood, Dora Vee...."April In Paris", sung by Kurt Elling.

https://youtu.be/kkEMujQyxdo

Wilshire:
Esmenet

I liked BFK's comment about surviving the encounter.
Also, I don't know why, but Mothers of that age seem to really be into me, so I'm sure I'd come out of it with a minor Fiefdom or something. Besides, despite being one of my least favorite characters, she had a pretty great view of the happenings-on throughout the last few decades.

Though if Serwa promised not to kill me or otherwise manipulate me into a stupor, she might answer some useful questions.

But also Thelli! Thelli is awesome. Maybe her. Maybe Esmi and Thelli together would make for a nice dinner gathering filled with interesting conversation.

TaoHorror:

--- Quote from: Wilshire on June 12, 2019, 07:41:51 pm ---Esmenet

I liked BFK's comment about surviving the encounter.
Also, I don't know why, but Mothers of that age seem to really be into me, so I'm sure I'd come out of it with a minor Fiefdom or something. Besides, despite being one of my least favorite characters, she had a pretty great view of the happenings-on throughout the last few decades.

Though if Serwa promised not to kill me or otherwise manipulate me into a stupor, she might answer some useful questions.

But also Thelli! Thelli is awesome. Maybe her. Maybe Esmi and Thelli together would make for a nice dinner gathering filled with interesting conversation.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, both Thelli and Inrilitus were the ones I most wished had more stage time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version