Earwa > The Thousandfold Thought

Seswatha's Escape

(1/8) > >>

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Truth Shines ---I'm putting this topic here since this first appears in TTT.

I'm referring to the episode where Seswatha was nailed to the wall of Dagliash, "tacked to ponder the glory of the Consult."  Did I miss something?  When and how was he captured?  And how did he survive and escape?  Anyone remember reading anything about that?
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: lockesnow ---Didn't Mekeritrig let him down?
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Madness ---I can't recall correctly - which is odd - but I feel like lockesnow's right.

I just don't remember where we heard that or if it was just Westeros speculation canonized in our minds...
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Wilshire ---I was never a part of Westeros, and I cannot remember a single instance or depiction of Seswatha being let down. Though I'm not implying that I didn't miss it, which is surely possible.
--- End quote ---

What Came Before:

--- Quote from: Truth Shines ---
--- Quote from: Madness ---I can't recall correctly - which is odd - but I feel like lockesnow's right.

I just don't remember where we heard that or if it was just Westeros speculation canonized in our minds...
--- End quote ---

I'm thinking the latter here.

Cet'ingira put the Agonic collar on Seswatha and tortured the hell out of him to get the location of the Heron Spear.  I don't recall reading anything about letting Seswatha go.  Given how important Seswatha was, it was just hard for me to imagine the Consult letting him slip away.  You'd think he would have gotten the VIP shuttle straight to Golgotterath.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version