Miscellaneous Chatter > The Forum of Interesting Things

Trollhunter

(1/2) > >>

Madness:
Norwegian Mockumentary. Find it. Watch it.

Nuff said.

[It's on Netflix, apparently, for those lucky enough.]

Francis Buck:
It is pretty awesome. I watched it a while ago when it first came on-demand (and it's still on Netflix, I believe, at least for the US). The CGI's really good for something so low-budget, and it's often quite funny.

The part where everyone freaks out because one of them's secretly a Christian was kinda hilarious.

Royce:
Yeah,that is one of very few funny Norwegian movies(I am Norwegian)
The guy playing the main hunter is a very good stand up comedian,or at least he was in the ninetees:)

Madness:

--- Quote from: Francis Buck on August 27, 2013, 10:02:45 pm ---The part where everyone freaks out because one of them's secretly a Christian was kinda hilarious.

--- End quote ---

Lmao. +1. That's when it got itself serious ;).

--- Quote from: Royce on August 28, 2013, 09:12:09 am ---Yeah,that is one of very few funny Norwegian movies(I am Norwegian)

--- End quote ---

Apparently, your Prime Minister authorized the use of that clip... Lol. Got a Troll problem over there, Royce?

Royce:
Not really :) Just a lot of stupid myths and "folklore". Like all the mountains and islands were once trolls who stepped into
sunlight and turned into stone(don`t know why they chose to do that).In other words,bullshit:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version