General > News/Announcements

New forum Theme/look/format

<< < (2/20) > >>

H:
I don't see much value in the collapsible headers, since we have so few sub-fora, but some people might find it useful, I guess.

I think a decent outline of the Tusk wouldn't be bad, but it's really a toss up between that and the Circumfix, I think either is fine.

I do prefer a darker color theme, I really liked the old board's black, gray, gold and red theme, but again, that is just personal bias.

Bolivar:
Would it work to have a Tusk for PoN sub boards and Circumfix for aspect Emperor ones? Maybe that would be a little too much.

I also don't see worthwhile functionality in collapsible headers or auto scrolling banners. Just one big banner at the top of a page to give some visual flair to the forum would be nice. Maybe a different banner depending on the subforum?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Madness:
I think "the look" of the ZTS reflects the fact that it is phpBB rather than SMF. As far as some phpBB boards go, Three-Seas was fairly simple.

H:

--- Quote from: Madness on May 11, 2016, 09:47:18 pm ---I think "the look" of the ZTS reflects the fact that it is phpBB rather than SMF. As far as some phpBB boards go, Three-Seas was fairly simple.
--- End quote ---

Easy for me to say, but could we forgo SMF and just use phpBB?

Wilshire:

--- Quote from: H on May 12, 2016, 12:31:04 pm ---
--- Quote from: Madness on May 11, 2016, 09:47:18 pm ---I think "the look" of the ZTS reflects the fact that it is phpBB rather than SMF. As far as some phpBB boards go, Three-Seas was fairly simple.
--- End quote ---

Easy for me to say, but could we forgo SMF and just use phpBB?

--- End quote ---
Eh, we've not had great luck with transferring forums and formats. We're likely stuck with SMF for the foreseeable future.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version