Earwa > Atrocity Tales

False Sun Clarifications request

<< < (2/5) > >>

TaoHorror:
It seems he actually survived the fall with Shae noticing some murmur of sorcery way down there and then collapse the roof on them ( and apparently the mountain wanted in on the action and went in with it ).

H:

--- Quote from: TaoHorror on May 17, 2017, 03:05:23 pm ---It seems he actually survived the fall with Shae noticing some murmur of sorcery way down there and then collapse the roof on them ( and apparently the mountain wanted in on the action and went in with it ).

--- End quote ---

Two things we don't really know, one being what the hell is at the bottom of the Well, where Titirga would presumably land, and two, if his power could really move a mountain.

The implication is that realistically only certain death waits for him at the bottom and that his power, while great, would not be able to move so much earth above him.

TaoHorror:
Oh, so it was Titirga who crashed the mountain, like a last ditch effort to bring Shae and Aurang down along with him? I thought the mountain crashed in due to fault lines/fractures from the wars of past.

Wilshire:
Shae and Aurang brought the mountain down on top of Titirga to kill Titirga, this seems clear to me.

Whether they did it to ensure he died, or because they knew he still lived, it seems that they had pre-planned to drop the entire mountain on him given how rapidly the thing collapsed.

H:

--- Quote from: Wilshire on May 17, 2017, 03:50:13 pm ---Shae and Aurang brought the mountain down on top of Titirga to kill Titirga, this seems clear to me.

Whether they did it to ensure he died, or because they knew he still lived, it seems that they had pre-planned to drop the entire mountain on him given how rapidly the thing collapsed.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I only meant in the sense that even if Titirga survived the fall and the collapsing debris, doubtful he could lift it all back out to escape.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version